You may reach us by:
- Phone at 336-271-6960 and 336-273-1097. (10:30-5)
- If no answer or after hours, call Bill’s cell-336-430-7304 or Anna’s cell-336-430-7120.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing directly to the studio at:
Old Photo Specialists
7713 Summerfield Rd., Summerfield, NC 27358
- Visiting the studio (Appointment required)
TERMS- 50% down for new customers and out-of-state clients
As has been our policy for the last 30 years, satisfaction is print longevity are fully guaranteed.
Ranges for photos with light to medium restoration
Prices include a corrective scan, computer services, and the first lacquer-finished giclee print. Additional prints are priced as “Reprints.”
Heavily damaged Photos need to be seen to be properly evaluated.
- Badly torn photos
- Heavily discolored, faded or severely green photos
- Collages with/without copy
Reprints (anytime) not upsized:
Giclee’ printing is oil-based printing, and from my chemical engineering background, I can’t foresee a better quality product being made in my lifetime – Avoid color copied products if you are interested in longevity!
Dry mounting your reproductions will prevent future damage!